Five Favorite Things This Week


This is almost a clone of this list from March ... I'm excited about many things, including how clear my skin has become but I want to see more results, then share.

But here are my favorite things right now.



1. My smifi



I no longer use spectranet - I got this smile mobile wifi and it's doing  just fine... LOVE IT!

2. My laptop

Guess who got her mac? this girl! Well it's for the office, but it's still mine.

3. Cooking Pasta


Mum wants pasta, dads wants pasta, I want pasta. That's my favorite thing to cook- RIGHT NOW!

4. My new earphones


Broke the bank for this one - gatta love it.

5. iOS 9.3.4


I spend so much time on my phone, so I can't get over how nice the new update is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.