Living In Lagos : My Cafe Neo

So I feel like I should start a series called - Living in Lagos.



Perhaps weekly posts of my different experiences as a Lagos girl who is trying her best to live a good life, while also working full time and staying with her parents.

So yesterday I met Mark Zuckerberg - Yasssssssss. But that's not the gist for today, another time, please.

I was heading to a meeting this afternoon and I was feeling very ' Elitist' and decided to visit the mall a few minutes away from my office. I went to Neo cafe and it turns out their pastries - Coffees -& Shakes are not so expensive.



So let's review them under the following categories

Ambience 


It was like a little temple, where you just sit for a while, have snacks , use their 2-hour wifi voucher and then go home. Also, repeat the following week.

Customer Service 

The first girl who attended to me was nice and she was able to convince to go there again and I hope they give freebies !


Product (Meal)


I got a recommendation via twitter to try their grilled chicken sandwich, so that's the first thing I asked for.  So I got that and a Vanilla milkshake - I wasn't in a coffee mood.

The sandwich was really good and filling.... and the milkshake didn't finish. It was a good selection and I haven't eaten anything else since then.

I'll get better pictures next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.