Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin : Do You Love Me? Part 2

I didn't know anyone was reading - sorry the second part came so late.


If you missed the first part continue here.

From where I stopped last week ; After the conversation I was very hurt, heart broken and demoralized. So he wants to have good sex? And we both know it won't be with me.

I was hurt, but I know it would hurt more if I actually have sex with him now because I'm not ready. Well, me I told him my mind is not ready and he promised to wait. He said he thought it was easy - THE CELIBACY THING!

I was just mute then he said "if you are not ready, it's fine I understand. "

So in my head, I'm thinking this is probably emotional blackmail, and like a gateway for him to cheat on me. But remember how I said I love this person? He makes everything better again by reassuring me, he promised not to cheat and said he already made this commitment and will stick to it.

Then he ruined everything by saying he would rather allow us break up than to cheat. Meaning that the end of our relationship is close?

Love is strong and makes you take some funny decisions but honestly, I will rather lose my relationship with him than lose my virginity.       


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.