Pet peeves this week.

Long time no post? Well today, I'm angry about a lot of things so I'll share my pet peeves of the week.



NYSC

About 2 weeks ago , I was informed I won't be passing out with my mates in October as scheduled - that really upset me. So I'm upset with the system - NYSC system .

Cooking

Isn't it ironic ? That my hobby has become something I dislike , cooking is just so annoying these days .

My diet 

My nutrition has been so poor of late , it's really beginning to get on my nerves ! Nothing fantastic is on my plate - who has a meal plan for me ? Suggest suggest suggest.

Yaba

Yaba is responsible for the pet peeve above - nobody deliveries anything yummy there & food is basic & also expensive . Arghhhh
P.s : If you suggest I go to White House , I'll find you and deal with you.

Unreliable People

Hmmm.... Bolu I'll get to it , bolu it'll be done , I'll be home at 6pm. Oh shut up! I just need human beings to count on - too much to ask ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.