Four Favorite Things Right Now

I know that my blog is suffering for almost everything nowadays and I have gotten phone calls about it. I'm sorry that I no longer have time to write on the blog - I will change.

So, My favorite things right now - I wanted to share this for so long , excited!

Read My five favorite things back in August  here 

Here are my favorite things right now :

Fitness



Guess who is active ?! I used to work out back in uni and now I'm back on that train again. I think I'm really enjoying it because it's on my own terms.


Wig Life 
Yes, thats ripped jeans around my neck


Whoever invented wigs is a genius - what!!!! WIGS ARE LIFE . If you have seen any pictures of me in the past 2months I was probably wearing a wig.


I will do a post about wearing wigs and playing house AKA Visiting a man.


Lumee Case



I joined the lumee case gang a few months ago , I don't exactly love it for bomb selfies (which is a plus). It's because I can use it as a flashlight and I end up using it to get dressed for work when there is no light.

Views

Yes, I really like views by Drake. My favorite songs have to be redemption , fire & desire and with you. Really captures my moods nowadays.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.