My Christmas Wishlist

In no particular order, I present to you my Christmas wishlist.

1. Mamicoco --D'appointment set


2. Clear Shoes


3. iPhone 7 matter black / jet black - I know I just got a new phone but it's not bad to want


4. All expense paid trip to a Nice African country (Kenya , Tanzania , Ghana)

5. Nutri bullet smoothie blender


6. Purple running shoes



7. Yoga mat


8. Fur Skirt From 24th styling


9. Fully stocked make up kit

10 . Bag full of cash

11. Spa day

12. Baby curls wig.

13 . New MacBook Air


I start accepting gifts immediately - Thanks.

P.S - List can and will be edited as I like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.