Pet Peeves This Week

Long time no pet peeves - it's not like I'm not angry  or the world hasn't found ways to annoy me, I'm actually just tied up.



So I have been doing a lot with mental wellness and working around mental health. Both for my full-time job and personal research. It's fascinating to me how the human brain works and different mental disorders are out there. There's a lot to learn in this world and it is at your fingertips - read more guys!!

To my pet peeves - read last pet peeves here 

1. NYSC : Err,... How am I supposed to survive without allowee? Please, I need an explanation from the FG.

2. Lagos traffic : There's no formula for the traffic, you can go to the same bus stop 6:30 every day and get different results. I can't deal with that kind of suspense.

3. Poverty : Look who is back on the list this week - no money !!! again .

Where is my salary ?
When will I wear long trousers ?
Why don't I save ?

(My version of "boy on a swing")

That's it. Lol, not so stressed ehn?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2