Living in Lagos : Filmhouse Cinemas IMAX

It's like I can't stay at home anymore - This is why I'm always broke. Yesterday I was at Imax cinemas with my friends and I must admit it's a really nice place.

Let's review Imax cinemas under 3 different categories - Service , Ambience and Cost.

Read : Living in Lagos : Tarkwa Bay Beach

Cost 

 There's something for everyone. You can do regular 2D screen, 3D and the ultimate experience. Cost ranges from N1,500 - N3,500 to N10,000. The 10,000 screen is like a lounge and you actually get served high-quality restaurant food. (Must be nice)

I spent a total of N2,500 - movies tickets - N1,500 and got a beef only shawarma for N1,000.

Service 

The staff were really nice and the girl who sold my ticket was trying to sell the N10,000 idea to me. Which was great.

Ambience

The theatre is really pretty , sound system on fleek and the roof isn't leaking like some places (ICM).

I took mad ass pictures at the lounge - so I shall share, have a look at them below;
















All photo credits go to Danie and Bidemi

Dress by The Zee Brand

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.