About My Fitness Journey and Smoothie Obsession

Every time I tell people I'm active they are like what's your routine girl! Spill.

My answer is always, I cook all my meals, replace a meal with a smoothie and participate in different workout challenges.

My Smoothies 



I take smoothies daily, and my major ingredient is Banana. My favourite smoothie has to be Banana and Yoghurt Smoothie.



Mango, Cucumber, Banana


A close second will be Mango, Cucumber and Banana smoothie.


My Monthly Challenges 


I started with the squats challenge in February and this month I'm all about my abs.



My Daily Routines 




Just 30 mins of exercise daily and I do these routines and any other interesting one I come across. I also stretch daily.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2