Living In Lagos: So, I Visited Nike Art Gallery

What's up with me: Smoothies - Abs - Crying - Youtube Videos and Nothing Really.


For a while I have been trying to go to an Art Gallery, I actually thought I had to pay or wait for an exhibition before going.

That isn't the case, I forced my S/O to take me there this Sunday and it was Art Heaven.

They open every day of the week between 10 am - 6 pm and they sure have beautiful pieces. Four floors of Immense Beauty TBH.

This will be more of a picture story because I have a block and I really wanted to share this experience with you. You can't really take photos of the paintings, but you can take a photo with them.


Have a look at the photos below:

























Lagos Address

Nike Art Gallery, 
No. 2, Elegushi Road,
3rd Roundabout, Epe Expressway,
Ikate Cross Road, Lekki Phase 1 Peninsula,
Lekki Lagos, NIGERIA.
Telephones:
   +234 80 340 96656
   +234 80 330 36969
   +234 1 270 5964
   +234 1 270 5965

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.