My Favorite TV Shows

Told y'all I'm back!!!!




I only watch comedy and light drama. At some point, I was hooked on the originals but the phase passed.

So here are some super interesting TV shows I like and I could watch over and over.

The Top 5 are my favorites ever and I do enjoy watching the others.

Gossip Girl 

I watched from High school till Uni days. I still rewatch occasionally. Yes, Blair and Chuck were my favs.

Friends 

I don't think there's anyone who doesn't like Friends.

How I Met Your Mother 

I watched a whole season in 3 days... watched on my phone, laptop, you name it.

2 Broke Girls 

Pure comedy.

 Power 

I Don't think I have missed an episode.

Somewhere in between, I really love Selfie - awesome series too. Wish it wasn't cancelled.

I watch all the others at least once every week. Thanks to VUZU AMP.

 Two and a Half Men

 Blackish 

 Suits 

 Originals 

 Big bang theory 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.