Living In Lagos: Eating In Lagos - BBQ Cravings

Went out to eat last night and I figured it'll be a nice post on the blog.

So, my thing is to see a blog post in everything. BTW!! I shot a vlog yesterday as well, one day the editor will finish it, till then we wait.

I went to a nice BBQ place in Lekki (4th Round About ) and it was awesome.

It's called BBQ Cravings and I had been following them on Instagram for a while, so it made sense to go there for food.

I order a platter, which I couldn't finish, had to share with my date. They have boards in ever corner and on every wall, so you can sign on the wall and that's something different.

Platter cost about 4,000. There was ribs, chicken, french fries, potato fries, 2 different dips, toast, salad and mashed potatoes.

Affordable and good food. The guy who took my order was very nice and so was the waiter.

I'll definitely be visiting again.

Enjoy the pictures below...


This one didn't let me snap in peace



Killed it



GO Follow eatinginlagos on IG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.