Living in Lagos: Social Painting On The Beach

Hello Boys & Girls,

Long time no post right? I'm not sorry, LOL I sincerely apologize. I don't have laptop at the moment, once I get a new one I'll be more active.

So, I'm still Living in Lagos and trying to explore different fun things to do in Lagos. When I saw a social painting event created on the Truppr app, I was super excited and made sure I would go with my S/O.

The event was organized by Naidrenalin which is basically a adventure club that organizes trips and fun events. It cost about N4,000 person and N7,500 for couples. The event was scheduled for the 29th of April and it was at Tarkwa Bay Beach.

We met up at CMS Ferry and set out around 9am. The day started off with everyone introducing each other and also playing fun board games.
I played Monopoly, other games were scrabble and chess. It was a fun mingle and then the real thing started.


I really wanted to play with lines and have a colorful painting but we had to paint the same thing, which made it more fun.



It was fun, and I'll definitely do it again.

Look at pictures below:













What do you guys think of my painting? I am willing to exchange it for a new mac-book. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2