Yass to Career Growth

If you told me 2 years ago I wouldn't be on radio full time I would have argued ... my entire framework has been broadcasting.

I never even thought I'll branch to the agency side of things.

Remember when I said it's a bright future ahead? Well, I was talking about the new job.

I even did TV for a while after the I went into writing & I ended up producing a radio show for 8months and the talent management journey started.

One thing I always enjoyed about everywhere I worked was communication - that's why I'm the voice even, I really like talking to people. So, I always enjoyed that aspect of my job. Moving to the agency side of things has opened my eyes to many things - maybe this is really where I fit - maybe I'll actually stay at a job for over a year & grow and flourish into the career person that I truly want to be.(That I am)

I didn't know the direction of this blog post but I know it's a very relevant one for the blog. I realized that Terragon group is my 10th place of work since I started working in 2013... there's a different feeling about this place & I'm telling you that I see a bright future for me here.

If you have any questions about finding your career direction, we can talk about things together if you want. Send me an email boluolojo@gmail.com

Is it even a post if I don't drop bad-ass photos? LOL!  Look below:





Connect with me on LinkedIn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2