Out And About: Photos From My Little Vacay

Hi Boys & Girls,

For those of you who knew about my little trip to the abroad, the post you’ve been waiting for is here.

I’ll only be talking about my first day, there’ll be a post on the second day and the trip to Badagry and one more posts on bae-cations.

The journey out of town was really annoying, the roads are super bad and the environment is very dirty. Once we passed mile 2 it was air pollution, potholes & hawkers.

I finally got to the resort we were to stay & spent got food immediately.

It was a restful day and I got to take some really fine pictures of my S/O. However, he takes the worst pictures of me. But we do share a mutual love for beaches so I guess it's alright.

I really wanted to share more about the trip, but there isn't really much to write.

Kindly enjoy my not so aesthetically pleasing photos below:














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.