Skin Popping, Weave Popping, and Career Blossoming!

Long time no article. I have had two campaigns running and focusing on the blog hasn’t been a top priority. I’m also taking some google course which has also taken up my time.

This weekend I had some activities and I decided to share. I went for GTB Fashion weekend and spent time with my baby Sis.

The plan was to go with my friend and just shop and watch Fashion shows but that changed when she slyed me for man 😏 men are what?

I ended up going to meet my sister and her friend at the event just so I won’t miss out on all the fun. I was wearing the cutest dress by Zee and I know in my heart I picked the wrong choice of Shoes.

I like how bougie Lagos shows up for fashion shows; nice weaves, interesting hairstyles, pop of color and makeup on fleek. As for the others - I can’t deal with everyone trying too hard with the nasty fur coats and knee-high boots. It stresses me. And sometimes because it's humid in Nigeria, people smell.

I couldn’t shop and I didn’t enjoy the rushing and lining up, last time I was at a fashion show, I had all access, so imagine having to line up to watch a show. Gtb we need to stop that.

On the last note, we have a thriving homosexual community in naij and the easiest platform for them is through Fashion. You could spot them with their short shots and hand gestures. I’m happy to see them expressing themselves through Fashion.

Christmas is coming and I still don’t have a MacBook - stress.

Anyways, I’m living my best life so my skin is popping and I will share some photos.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.