About Having My First Child.

Long time no post, right? 

Since July I have been working a project for a client, this has allowed me to work with different influencers from various niche, spend time drafting copies, attending meetings and just managing the core of a digital campaign.

I went from managing the account to handling social media as well as dealing with vendor payments.

I literally spent the first 4 months of my job focusing on the campaign, and it wasn’t an easy task!

It came to a swift end on Thursday and I have never been so happy to be a part of something that actually happened and changed so many lives. Part of the campaign was a segment where we had to work with entrepreneurs who had a lot to share about their story to grace. This made me come across some very inspiring people who have come such a long way in their various line of work.

I have had to chase money, content and get some really rude comments and good comments from July - November and it finally came to an end.

It felt like I had a newborn baby and I was super excited about this.

Follow the hashtag #GoGetItPromo to see all about the campaign.

I have attached an image of myself from the event launch date, and I can't even deal with how happy I was on that day, they just informed me that the toll free numbers I registered has been activated!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.