PET PEEVES OF THE WEEK!!!

It's only 16 days into the new year and I already have my pet peeves.



1. Why you still wearing wig, shebi you cut your hair.

Err, yes I did, but I also bought wig of over 50, I shall wear them all.

2. Your hands are so small B.
Yes, it’s call midget fingers, let me be.

3. Did you gain weight?

Yes! Yes! When you cut your hair your bum increases and that’s gaining weight. Thank you. (Also, I occasionally over eat and I haven't been working out)

4. Let’s go for yoga.

Guys, when I was begging all of you to join me for yoga, you no gree. Now I’m eating past 9 and not drinking water as much, you want to go for yoga. Let me be.


This is my mood.That wraps it up! See you next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.