Issa Bright Future Ahead...

No one has volunteered to buy me a laptop yet. I implore you guys to still think about it, I want a mac book air - 2015 model.



So, I have spent time thinking about my life and how great my journey has been since I left Uni. I have not spent a day job hunting, and that's something to be thankful for. Since I'll like to have a full-time career in digital media.

This April, I really tested myself by quit my job with no backup plan, no constant communication with any organization, I just quit and left. Fast forward to the next week, I had over 5 interviews and I only went for 3... I had no job and I was still picky.

April didn't end before I started a new job.

There's also really good news coming guys... can't wait to share!

Either way, July will be so lit as I'm spending so much on my skin, natural hair & diet.

I'm getting thick in preparation for summer - yes we also call it summer in Lagos (Fight me)

Also Follow my IG - Boluwathevoice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.