Living in Lagos : Tarkwa Bay Beach

LOL! I promised a living in Lagos series and I have done just one post - NO VEX.

The last one I did was about my visit to cafe neo in Yaba - read all about it here

A distant friend (not sure if that's a thing) was having a party and I got invited, it was at Tarkwa Bay Beach and I have always wanted to go there - so seemed like a good idea.




Let's talk about Tarkwa Bay under 3 categories  - Why you should go there, why you need company and how much fun I had.

My boat took off at fiki cruise - opp. law school. It was about 25minutes and it was a fun ride (Saw Otedola's Yacht Mad!! )


Why Should I Go to Tarkwa Bay ?

You should see be eager to leave your house every day, see new places and have a good time. Tarkwa bay isn't just a nice place it's also very affordable.

TIP : Carry your own food and booze.

Why Should You Go With Company ?

I never go anywhere alone, you should go with your friends, family or lovers.  You have to think of who will take your photo and who you will drink fresh coconut water with. I was there with a bunch of people and my friend (Danie)


I had so much fun 

I had a really good time and it was a nice way for me to relax.

I played ball, drank cocktails, had goat meat , took madass photos. If you smoke weed ; you will like to go to that kinda place - #Justsaying

Have a look at my photos below - Can you tell I have been working out ?












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Come To You As A Woman

Memoirs Of A 21 Year Old Virgin - Something Happened Pt. 2

About Short Vacations, Turning 21 Again and Other Stories.